Saturday, September 26, 2009

8 weeks

Well Brayden will be 8 weeks old on Monday. It has gone so fast. Monday I also return to work...that means Brayden will have his first day at Mother's Day Out. I am so happy he will be just upstairs from my office.

Maternity leave went so fast. It was wonderful to have Ryan home with Brayden and I. We had fun outings and moments at home. He's a great daddy!!!!

Brayden has been so great. Last time he was weighed he was 12 lbs 2 oz. That was over two weeks ago so I'm sure by his 2 month appointment on October 7th he will be well over 13 lbs. His 3 month clothes are already getting tight. He is so tall.

He has slept thru the night twice. It is wonderful to wake up at 6am or after and realize he slept that whole time. I don't get my hopes up though because the nights in between have not been so sweet. It's amazing what a shower can do to make the day look brighter after a night of no sleep. It makes me a whole new person!

Let's just say it's a good thing he's cute sometimes!!!! (and he IS!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment