Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Boy

Two weeks have gone by since I went back to work and Brayden started at Mother's Day Out. It has been wonderful to have him just upstairs from my office. I can visit him whenever I have time.

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that Brayden weighs 13 lbs 4 oz and is 24 1/4 in long. (he is already wearing 6 mo clothes!) He is in perfect health. He did have to get two shots. It was daddy's job to stay with him. I didn't stay to see my sweetie cry. Ryan said he did great and settled down easily.

Sleeping is going great too! He has slept through the night 5 times and twice in the past two days. I don't get my hopes up because I know it can change, but it sure is nice to wake up at 6am and realize I've slept for 8 hours.

Again and again we can't believe he is ours and we get to keep him. He really is our joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment