Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heart Beats for Us

Today was our 16 week appointment. It was short and sweet. We heard our little baby's heartbeat once again...what a sweet sound! It was in the 150's. The doctor made the comment that could mean it's a girl and then turn to me to ask if I thought Boy or Girl...I think GIRL! So she looked at Ryan and said, "It's a Girl!" The mommy always knows. So time will tell. We will find out on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th whether we are going to be saying hello to Sophia or Brayden in August.

2 comments:

  1. so exciting. glad things are going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Post a pic of you, so we can how you're growing!!! Can't wait to find out. I found a great children's shop downtown today, so I can't wait to shop for the little munchkin!! :-)

    ReplyDelete