Saturday, February 7, 2009

Energizer Bunny

I am happy to report that I am getting my energy back. Up until this week 2pm was my limit...now I can make it til 9pm (without a nap) and sometimes a little longer. So far the second trimester is great. Last week I started back on one cup of coffee a day. Once I had the go ahead from the doc there was no stopping me. Ryan still watches me like a hawk to make sure it stays at one cup!

With this energy I am starting to organize the house one room at a time. Starting with the soon to be nursery. Once we find out the sex of our little one Ryan is going to get on the furniture move out and painting.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you're starting to feel back to your normal self. FYI--my doc said I could have 2 cups of coffee a day, but be careful or you could eng up with a child as "spirited" as Caroline! ;-)
    Any nursery themes picked out yet for either gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you feel a little better. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy, girl, or a Bentley Jr.!!! It will be exciting!! Ryan is a good hawk, isn't it? :) haha. Glad you can drink coffee again!! It's almost a sin to be a Bergh and not drink coffee, ya know!! :)

    ReplyDelete