Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday is Coming

Yesterday was an interesting day...we got to see Mr Brayden once again. He is still above average. The tech said he is very long. He's tall...not surprising! She also said she saw some hair. It makes us even more excited to see what he looks like.

Later that day on my way home from work I was rear ended. It had been raining and the gal said her brakes locked up. It did some damage to my car, but really tore her's up. I felt fine, but to be on the safe side I called the doctor. She said I needed to go to hospital and monitor the baby for 4 hours. So off I went...Ryan met me there. Brayden was just fine. He was moving and kicking a lot. After a perfect report we were sent home.

Today we met with our doctor and we confirmed that we are on for 7:15am, August 3 for a c-section. So a birthday is coming!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great report! Glad you and Brayden are safe! Angels must have been flying! :) Looking forward to meeting Brayden! Love, Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete